When working or going into a public place that is deemed essential, such as grocery stores, pharmacies, and banks, it is vital to have a glass barrier to shield customers and employees from the harmful airborne respiratory droplets. The glass shield can be easily disinfected and it provides a sense of protection for those on each side.
There are many styles and sizes of barriers that can be manufactured. Some barriers can be made out of plexi-glass and plastic, which will get cloudy with time, scratch more easily, and develop a yellow tint. SafeGuard Shields prefer to use glass because it allows the surface of the barrier to stays clear and resists scratches and discoloration, enabling full visibility during interactions.
Our SafeGuard glass barriers can be customized and designed to your business’ specific needs. SafeGuard Shields are frequently installed at counters and cashier stations where the employee-customer interactions occur.
SafeGuard glass barriers
- Made in the USA
- Available in 3 thicknesses: 3/16", 1/4", or 3/8” tempered clear glass
- All partitions are highly customizable
- Touch (or rounded) corners for peace of mind
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Easy to install
- Can include branding, text, or any graphic design using digital in-glass printing solution
- Available for minimum order quantity sales throughout the continental US
- Available for sale and installation in the Greater Richmond, VA area
Click here for our product information brochure.